First of all, it is necessary to Find out that circular saw is Appropriate for a Specific job, as by the design of this tool there are:
- Stationary – really a system, which will be a saw mounted on a frame. Requires free space at the workshop, and sometimes a separate room. Made such a round saw to get permanent processing of timber, and in huge volumes.
- Table – the former version in mini, installed on a separate workbench or desk, is also employed for sawing a large volume of wood, for example, during the construction of the bath.
- Guide – a portable device, designed for processing workpieces in distinct planes. This is the most frequent sort of circular saw, but the strongest of the clarified. When working, it requires periodic break, and can be utilized for sawing small amounts of substance.
Hand-held instrument is much more flexible than static variants. It costs considerably cheaper, but under specific conditions can cope with the very same actions, though with less efficacy. When choosing it, you should be guided by the standards below.
According to the type of power supply, circular electrical saws are divided into 2 classes:
- Networked – they operate from a domestic electric system of 220 V. If we discuss professional machines, they require a lineup of 380 V. The drawback of the connection option – the requirement to have a power grid in the place of work, in addition to some inconvenience of operation because of the wire.
- Vacuum – work in standalone mode, even require the presence of a socket, but to control the battery, so their radius of operation is not confined by anything. Based on battery capacity, they could work on a single charge not over 50 minutes.
The second choice is sensible to buy only if for any reason it’s not possible to utilize the mains observed. Type of work
Standard circular gears are designed for sawing wooden workpieces at different angles, however there are also special versions of this tool:
Submersible saws come in handheld and stationary versions. Their difference is in how the saw blade in the first position is within the workpiece, able to seep into its own centre. This permits you to begin cutting not with the edge of the substance, cut through holes.
Metal round saws are strong models that are equipped with more durable or abrasive disks. Capable of cutting sheet metal, plumbing, profiles. A number of them handle wood equally well.
The diameter of the disk directly is based on the power of this saw’s electrical engine. The more powerful the tool, the larger the disk it is in a position to rotate, the more stable the rotation frequency of the latter, the longer the length of continuous operation, the less likely the wedge. Moreover, strong generators permit you to process heavier substance, but in addition they are thicker. Therefore, for example, versions at 2 kW generally weigh 7 kg, whereas 1.2 kilowatt – about 4 kg.
According to the power saws could be divided as follows:
The larger the diameter of the disk, the more powerful the electric motor needs to function, the heavier the workpieces the moyakovka.ru saw will use. Seating diameter is just another parameter that decides if a specific disk will fit the chosen saw. The most typical standards below are 20 and 30 mm.
At greater speeds, less torque is necessary for sawing, which means dense material is much easier to manage. Keep in mind that with higher RPM the warmth of this substance at the place of touch with the saw raises, exactly the same laminate or plastic needs less RPM. Ideally, it’s far better to select a saw with adjustable rate.