Skip to content (Press Enter)
- In very first batch 1 (one) student Rahul Bhati cleared IIT Exam. and got state rank 511 in AIEEE.
- Vijay got 96% marks in PCM and got merit certificate from C.B.S.E. (for obtaining 100% marks in Maths) and selected in YMCA, Faridabad.
- Jyoti got 92.3% marks in PCM and selected in Vanasthali University (Rajasthan).
- 3 (three) students selected in Govt. Engg. Colleges.
- Nivedita Kaushik got HScTSS scholarship under NTSE Exam.
- Jitender Kumar passed State Level NTSE Exam (only one from Palwal District to do so).
- 14 out of 16 students get HScTSS scholarship under NTSE Exam in Palwal district belong to our school.
- Shahtita Khan got Bronze medal in C.B.S.E. game at State Level.
- School got 1st prize in Science Quiz Competition conducted at Palwal District Level.
- Deepak Kumar got selected for SPAT scholarship by State Government.
- Karan Goyal 12th std. student selected for KVPY 2012 scholarship given by Ministry of Science & Technology Government of India.
- Seven students from our current 12th std. batch have qualified in written exam of N.D.A. (II) 2012 conducted by U.P.S.C. Their names are Anurag, Pankaj dagar, Karan goyal, Gourav, Sahil parashar, Dushyant and Rahul.
- Aman Garg got Gold Medal in Taekwondo game at State Level
- Following thirteen (13) students qualified for Advance level in IIT-JEE Main exam:
Anurag, Pankaj dagar, Karan goyal, Gourav, Sahil parashar, Dushyant, Pankaj deshwal, Suraj tanwar, Deepak, Arun sharma, Rajat, Vijay singh and Manish.
Maximum selection from a single school in Palwal district.Highest marks:
- Karan goyal – 271/360
- Pankaj deshwal – 216/360
- Vijay – 213/360
- Pankaj dagar – 208/360
- Anurag – 180/360
- Following three (3) students qualified IIT-JEE Advanced exam:
Karan goyal,Pankaj deshwal and Vijay singh
- Karan goyal: AIR-389 (Best rank)
- Pankaj deshwal: AIR-8346
- Vijay singh:14568
- XII Class CBSE Exam (session 2012-13):- Toppers of school are: Karan Goyal (PCM)-97% (Chemistry-100,Physics-96,Maths-95), Pankaj Dagar (PCM)-94.3% (Chemistry-95,Physics-93,Maths-95), Anurag Singh (PCM)-93.4% (Chemistry-93,Physics-93,Maths-94), Rajat Sing (PCM)-92.6%(Chemistry-95,Physics-88,Maths-95), Dushyant (PCM)-92.6% (Chemistry-95,Physics-88,Maths-95) and Sahil Parashar (PCM)-92.3% (Chemistry-95,Physics-87,Maths-95)
- In Science stream 6 students out of total 56 students secured more than 90% marks (in aggregate).
- 18 students out of 56 students got 85% and more marks (in aggregate)
- In Science stream 23 students out of total 56 students secured more than 80% of marks (in aggregate)
- 13 students got more than 90 marks in Mathematics
- Karan Goyal selected in IIT Delhi; Vijay Chauhan, Pankaj Dagar, Anurag Singh and Pankaj Deshwal selected in NIT Kurukshetra; Pinki, Sahil Parashar and Gourav Kumar selected in YMCA Faridabad.
- Ajay Arya from VIII std. got All India Rank-1 in Unified Cyber Olympiad, conducted by Unified Council.
- In session 2013-14 school got 5th position (VIII std.) in Arya bhatta exam with average 35.9 in Delhi-NCR region. The names of students who participated in exam are:
- Monika Dagar (marks-45)
- Harish Dagar (marks-41)
- Vishnu (marks-38)
- Sachin Kumar (marks-35)
- Mehak Gandhi (marks-40)
- Surbhi (marks-26)
- Ajay (marks-41)
- Amit Pooniya (marks-30)
- Nitin Dagar (marks-27)
- Ritik Sethi (marks-36)
- Haryana Science Talent Search Scheme – 14 students got scholarship (Rs. 18000/- per annum till the completion of the students academic career).
- XII CBSE Class Exam(session 2013-14):- Toppers of school are: Ayushi-94.4% (in aggregate), Neha-92.2% (in aggregate), Rajat-92% (in aggregate), Dipanshu-91.2% (in aggregate), Deepak-90.8% (in aggregate), Aditya-89.4% (in aggregate), Tejas-89.4% (in aggregate), Bhupender-89% (in aggregate)
- 100% result with no detention/ failure in XI std.
- Highest marks subject wise Biology-98, Maths-96, Chemistry-95, English-95, Physics-90, Phy. Edu.-99
- In session 2013-14 Gaurav Kundu and Dushyant selected in IIT Roorkee.
- In session 2014-15 school got 10th position in Delhi-NCR region(VIII std.)in Arya bhatta exam.
- Following fifteen (15) students qualified for Advance level in IIT-JEE Main exam (Session 2014-15):
Dheer Gulati, Anupam Arya, Jatin Batra, Nitin Hudda, Mohit Sehrawat, Praveen Tewatia, Sandeep Rawat, Amit Dagar, Karan Sorout, Aakash Tewatia, Anshul Rana, Tejas Goyal, Bhupender Dagar, Onkar Singh and Rajat Goyal
- Following three (3) students have qualified IIT-JEE Advanced (Session 2014-15):
Dheer Gulati, Jatin Batra, Bhupender Dagar
- In session 2015-16 our students got AIR-2, 4 in Technothlon Mains (conducted by IIT-Guwahati)
- In CBSE Games North Zone (October, 2015): Deepak dagar won Gold medal in Javelin throw, Sumit won Silver medal in 100m race, Sahista khan won Silver medal in Taekwondo, Geetanjali and Paramjeet won Bronze medal in Taekwondo. Our three students qualified for National Game.
- Sahista khan got Gold Medal at National level in Taekwondo in CBSE Games National Level (2015-16).
- In session 2015-16 school got 4th position in Delhi-NCR region and 1st position in Palwal district (VIII std.)in Arya bhatta exam.
- Following seventeen (17) students qualified for Advance level in IIT-JEE Main exam (Session 2015-16):
Their names are Rohit Rawat, Praveen Tewatia, Nitin Jangind, Vijay, Devansh, Tarif, Harsh, Loveshake, Bhuvesh, Nitin, Abhishek, Praveen Kumar, Anupam Arya, Divya Garg, Dheer Gulathi, Kapil and Nitesh.
- Following five (5) students have qualified IIT-JEE Advanced (Session 2015-16):
Parveen Tewatia, Parveen Kumar, Nitesh, Abhishek, Devansh
- Sahista Khan got Gold Medal in Taekwondo in CBSE Games National Level (2016-17)
- Khushi Dagar got Bronze Medal in Taekwondo in CBSE Games National Level (2016-17)
- Tannu Dagar got Gold Medal in Haryana State Taekwondo Championship(2016-17)
- Our one student Sahil Dagar has selected for Naval Officer after clearing NDA exam and SSB exam.
- In session 2016-17 school got 5th position in Delhi-NCR region and 1st position in Palwal district (XI std.)in Arya bhatta exam.
- Following thirteen (13) students qualified IIT-JEE Main Exam for Advanced level(Session 2016-17):
Preeti, Nitesh, Yash, Prashant, Sachin Kumar, Bhuvesh, Dheeraj Chauhan, Gaurav, Gulshan Bhadana, Gayatri Garg, Manish, Manisha Yadav and Nitesh Kumar
- Following six (6) students have qualified IIT-JEE Advanced Exam (Session 2016-17):
Preeti, Nitesh, Yash, Prashant, Sachin Kumar and Bhuvesh
- Following ten (10) students have qualified NEET Exam (Session 2016-17):
Nitin, Monika Jindal, Barkha Dagar, Sachin Kumar, Gaurav, Manoj, Pooja Mansi, Neha Dagar, Anjali Sharma and Mohit Sharma
- Nivedita is doing MBBS from Lady Hardinge Medical College
- Aditya Tewatia is doing MBBS from PGIMS, Rohtak
- Gayatri Garg selected in IISER, Berhampur; Prashant selected in IISER, Mohali; Nitest, Gulshan Bhadana, Preeti, Sachin Azad selected in NIT, Kurukshetra; Yash selected in NIT, Allahabad and Dheeraj Chauhan selected in NIT, Manipur
- Our school got First Position in District Level Science Quiz Competition of CBSE Affiliated Schools conducted by Education Department of Haryana on 7th September, 2017.
- Our school got First Position in District Level Science Essay Writing Competition conducted on 10th October, 2017
- In session 2017-18 school got 7th position in Delhi-NCR region (VIII std. and XI std.) in 35th Arya bhatta exam.
- Shahista Khan got Gold medal in Taekwondo in CBSE Games 2018-19 at National Leval
- Following ten (10) students got more than 91% percentile in IIT-JEE Exam 2019 :
Piyush (99.454%), Hariom (99.247%), Prashant (98.87), Harsh (98%), Kunal (97.9%), Aanchal (96.13%), Aaksh (95%), Karuna (94.96%), Amit (93.1%) and Yash (91.58%).
- Our two students Yash Tewatia and Gaurav Bansal cleared Haryana Science Talent Search Scheme Scholarship.
- In session 2018-19 school got 3rd position in VIII std. and 4th position in XI std. in 36th Arya bhatta exam.
- Following seventeen (17) students got more than 91% percentile in IIT-JEE Exam (April, 2019) : Piyush Goyal(99.45%), Sumit (99.32%), Hariom (99.247%), Prashant (98.87), Kunal Dagar (98.65%), Harsh (98.2%), Kunal (97.9%), Vishal Bhati (96.92%), Kuldeep (96.1%), Aanchal (96.13%), Amit (95.58%), Aaksh (95%), Karuna (94.96%), Mandeep (94%), Yash (91.54%), Ritik (91%) and Pankaj (63.31% SC category).
- Class XII CBSE Board Examination Result (session 2018-19):- 33 students have scored 90% and above marks. Their names are Manju (96.8%), Monika Kasana (96.2%), Balraj (96%), Sheetal (95.4%), Hari Om (95.4%), Ankit (95%), Pooja (94.8%), Aanchal (94.6%), Piyush (94.6%), Karuna (94.6%), Kanika (94.4%), Kunal Dagar (94.4%), Kunal (94.2%), Mayank (94.2%), Neeraj (93.4%), Megha (93.4%), Bhawna (93.4%), Simran (93%), Manisha (92.8%), Mandeep (92.6%), Harsh Poswal (92.4%), Ravinder (92.2%), Shri Ram (91.6%), Akhil (91.2%), Sajid (91.2%), Nikhil (90.8%), Prashant (90.8%), Harsh Kumar (90.8%), Nidhi (90.6%), Priyanshu (90.4%), Ariti (90.4%), Rubi (90%), Yatin (90%).
- Class X CBSE Board Examination Result (session 2018-19):- Our 49 students have scored more than 90% marks. Our bright scorers are Jatin (98%), Abhishek (97.6%), Vishal (96.8%), Raj sharma (96.8%).
- Following four (4) students have qualified IIT-JEE Advanced Exam (Session 2018-19):
Kunal Dagar(AIR-1077), Deepak Kumar(AIR-3773) Reserved category , Piyush Goyal (AIR-5038) and Prashant Kumar.
- Our twenty five (25) students have qualified NEET Exam (Session 2018-19). Highest scorers are Manish (575), Prateek Tewatia (561) Arun Beghal (546).
- Our four students have qualified HScTSS (session 2018-19). Their names are Jatin Singh, Shweta, Rishabh and Shivam Dagar.